Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meme's patrol

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

meme's patrol - Page 2 Empty Re: meme's patrol

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 am

"Ok then lets get going back to the base then we can talk." Shishimaru said. "Ok then follow me and try to keep up." Shishimaru said. He then dissapeared from sight and was running toward the portal he had set up to enter the Seireitei. He looked back to see if Meme was still there and saw she was a 5 or 6 meters behind him and keeping up pretty well.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
meme's patrol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100meme's patrol - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
meme's patrol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200meme's patrol - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:15 am

*meme jumps in to the portal* ~kina i will see you again an when i do be warned i going to get you X3~ *meme blushs an looks at shishi whos looking at here* umm yes?? *meme keeps following shishi an she look back to see kina before she losses sight* ~ shes so cute.....~

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
meme's patrol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100meme's patrol - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
meme's patrol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230meme's patrol - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 am

*sighs and sits on the edge of the building for a little bit. after awhile i lay back as i look straight up into the sky*why is it so hard for shinigami and arrancar to get along?*as im talking one of my hollows sit beside me and start to shoot cero blasts at random buildings. i hear the people screaming as the buildings are falling down*that could be why...oh well its what we do.*i watch the clouds go by*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum