Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meme's patrol

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

meme's patrol Empty meme's patrol

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 am

*meme is walking around the town looking for hollows making sure none att any one an she soo finds a few atting some humans. she gos an atts the hollows an one escapes an she follows it* ~ where that hollow go....~ *she looks around an the hollows sneacks up on her an pins her to the ground* ahh... *her sword is knocked out of her reach. an she thinks this may be the end of her*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
meme's patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100meme's patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
meme's patrol Left_bar_bleue230/230meme's patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

meme's patrol Empty Re: meme's patrol

Post  kina Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 am

*you feel the hollow let go as a rips a garganta infront of it and walks through it and closes it after i walk out of it. i look around not paying any attention to you*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:58 am

(4 lines kina X3)

*i am breathing heavly an i i am shaking an i look at you an my eyes widen* your an arrancar....... *i get up slowly an look at you* your the reason the hollow left.... *i look at you an notice how lil clothing your waering* ~wow....o.o....shes cute...~ *i shake my head. i rab my sholder an there is a big gash in it* ahhh >.o

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:11 pm

*i slowly start to walk forward but you notice im going in the air instead of staying on the ground*what do they find so interesting about this world?*i keep walking untill i'm standing ontop of one of the buildings. a garganta opens behind me as a few smaller adjuchas walk out..(about 5) they gather around me and i talk to them. then they all take off in different directions*hmm this should take a few minutes for the shinigami to take care of those adjuchas.*smirks and turns and looks at you notcing you looking at me*she seems stronger than a normal shinigami....i would have to put her up in lut. ranks..*i appear behind you with my hand on your hand before you can draw your zanpakuto*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:21 pm

*you notice i dont have a sword an there is a hilt of a sword a few feet away. i freeze an i shake* what you going to do to me... are you going to kill me.. *i look back at you an blushs when i feel you hand on mine. thoughts race though my head* if your going to kill me do it quick..... >.<

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 pm

*i look at your shoulder and i see the gash*did that hollow do this to you?*i slowly move closer as i hold your other hand in my hand. i smile as i feel how warm you are*i'm kina..espada no. 1...and you are?*i say as i lightly blow on your neck. i think about how i should heal your shoulder as there is blood running down your back from the wound. knowing that you might not be concious for much longer i start to think faster*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 pm

no... it was another hollow... *i am blushing an i look at you. many thing race though my mind an i look at you an my mouth feels dry.* i am meme lt. of the 6th squad.... *i gulp* i dont feel so good... *i close my eyes an i pass out from lack of blood an the high level hollows you sent out appear back an the look at me like they want a snack.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

*i smile as i see your blushing*your very cute meme.*i slowly lay you down beside a building as you back rests against the building. i stand up and check you out noticing you are actually unconcious. i sit down infront of you and then lean over and kiss you shoulder as the kiss starts to heal you shoulder. as im leaning on you my breasts press against yours by accident. the hollows appear from all sides as i sit back up and look at them. i notice them looking at you and i point at them and then then one of them tears a garganta behind them and they all go in it. my face is inches away from your face as i act like a 5 year old seeing if your awake*hello?*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm

*i wake un a lil an i mubble nonsence an i am still half asleep* hello captain... nice meeting you here on such a fine.. day.... *i fal back out than i wake up a little an i notice how close you are.* O///////////////O ummmm hel..hello....... ~omg whats she doing so close to me.ack what to do what to do~ *i am blushing an my face is beet red*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:24 am

*smiles once you wake up. i tilt my head as you notice im acting alot younger than before*hello meme ^^ your finally away. did you have a good nap? you where out for quite awhile.*i poke your nose as i stand up and hold my hand down to help you up. i giggle as i notice your face is beat red*are you ok? you seem really red? is something wrong?*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 am

*i look at you* your making me blush here ... T.T *i just stair at you. an the wind blows an i shiver* its cold out.... an why have you not killed me yet... an an... wait you think i am cute o.o....... *remember when you said i was cute* umm thanks an your cute your self... *i try to stand up with out bumping in to you*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:02 am

you are cute ^^*smiles as i help you up as you don't bump into me*why would i kill you?*looks at you confused as im still acting like a playfull child*i dont like to kill thats why i have minions for ^^*looks at you shoulder and gently touches the gash in it*ummm are you ok? that looks painful.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 am

*i wince an i grab your hand an moves it away* yes it hurt very much so.... *i look at you an cant help but smile* your so adorable..... i dont see why we shingamis hay arrancar... it look like some of you can be very sweet. *i blush an i wince again as i move my arm tograb my hilt an puts it away*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:18 am

*smiles and tilts my head more*thanks meme ^^ shinigami are fun to be around untill they attack you v.v then they are scary.*i lay you down and check you out to see if you have anymore injuries. i untie your shinigami uniform and look to make sure you have no more injuries*does meme have any more boo boo's?
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:27 am

*youn un tie my out fit an i am wear what looks like my sig underneath an i blushed whe you layed me dow an i shake my head trying to think strait* ummmm umm ,,,, i dont think so.... an yes we can get scary.. but hollows are kinda scary as well.. *i look at you blushing as i lay there*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:32 am

*smiles as i sit on my lap i smile as you blush. i lean forward as my face gets inches away from yours*i know hollows can get scarey....just think what i went through at the age of 3 getting kiddnapped and raised by them. but because how dumb hollows are i easily became there leader and took over the hollow world...but you shouldn't worry about them anymore.*i hand you a little symbol that you can put on your shinigami uniform*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 am

*i take the thing an i look at it* what is this?? *i look at you an i think many things* ~i so want to kiss her but i think i might make her mad... an she so sweet i wonder what shes like in bed..` *i blush more* ~stop thinking like this meme get your head out of the gutter~

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 am

if any hollows attack you just press the middle button, ill come when you do.*smiles leans forward more as my lips are inches away from yours*your cute x3*smiles and kisses you shoulder as you feel it start to heal. i slowly stand up and look down at you*its been fun meme ^^*i slowly start to walk away but i walk up into the air*

(the item i gave you its a necklace)
meme's patrol Inspiration
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 am

*meme nod an she look at you* ummm i will.... *meme tucks the necklace away an meme stands up an look at kina* ummm thanks an will i ever see you again any time soon.. cut to be turthful...... i think i got a crush on you now.. *meme looks at the ground an smiles an blushs.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:22 am

*shrugs slightly and smiles*maybe one day if you need me.*smiles and blushes a little then moves my hand infront of me as a garganta opens. i walk through and as it starts to close i wave to you and smile as i start to take my uniform off but it closes before anything is shows. a few minutes later another garganta opens about a mile away from where you are as about 30 hollows come out and start to walk around to town.*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 am

*meme grouns* i just know she was taunting me >.<..... *meme smiles* but i liked it ^^ *she turns around an feel the hollows in the aear an she clicks the button* kina.... i scared to many hollows o.o... why are they here...... *5 of the hollows suround me an on bites on to my shother an two other grab my legs an arms an the try to rip meme apart* ahhhh >.<

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 am

Just then Shishimaru appears and destroys all three hollows at once with a wind blast. He then rushes over to Meme. "Are you alright Meme? I came as fast as i could." Shishimaru said. "We need to get you back to the Seireitei and into the hospital." Shishimaru said as he picked her up.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
meme's patrol Left_bar_bleue200/200meme's patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 am

*stands ontop of one of the buildings look at the the hollows that have you. i slightly hake my head.ilook at the hollows seeing something different about them. i notice they aren't mine. i point my finger at the one biting onto your shoulder as a cero charges at the end of my finger and shoots down inches from your face putting a hole through the hollows head killing him*
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:06 am

*meme hangs on to shishi. an sees kina an meme waves to her to leave an meme starts to doze off* captain lets go now.. before any thing else happends. *meme smiles* ~she came but looks like my captain came faster....~ shishi... when we get back... i need to talk to you about some thing..

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  kina Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 am

*smiles and waves back to meme as inside im hurt seeing how badly she is injured. i think to myself "why didn't she use the necklace?" i sit down on the edge of the building and watch you to leave as i sigh and then look at the hollows*i should take care of those while im here.
kina
kina
Espada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum