Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training for banki

3 posters

Go down

training for banki Empty training for banki

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 am

*i walk in to the training area an the wind blows around an i go an set up some training dummys.* i must get banki as soon as i can..... *i start training an i takes my zans hilt an i put reitsu in to it an the light sword appears an i flash step an slash the dumbys up an then i stop* this is going to take forever...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue100/100training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue230/230training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

training for banki Empty Re: training for banki

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:53 am

*i swing my sword in a spirail moution an i atted more dumbys an i sweep kick one an thenstabs it in mid air an i keep this up tell i have it down* huff huff... i think that form of a move might come in handy.... *i go an set more dumbys up an than i get back to paticing both my swordman ship an flash step.* hehe i geting better... but i still need to get better...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue100/100training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue230/230training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 am

Shishimaru was walking down the courtyard in the 6th Division when he passed the training field he noticed his Lieutenant training. He walked over to greet her. "Hey what are you training for out here?" Shishimaru said as he walked over with no expression on his face.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue200/200training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 am

*i trip when i hear you an i fall down an i blush* captain.... i am.. *dos not know ow to tell him she was training for banki. not sure if he would take it as a threat to him in the fact she my over throw in for his seat as a captain or just think she trying to help the squad by geting stronger.* i am traing to reach banki.....

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:25 am

"Bankai eh? Well then you might need my help for reaching Bankai its an incredibly hard thing to do." Shishimaru says as he helps her up. "Ok then if we want to reach Bankai we're gonna have to get a move on." Shishimaru says. "Well then first show me your Shikai."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
training for banki Left_bar_bleue200/200training for banki Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 am

*i nod an i hold my sword out* light is my sword! *the sword splits in to two swords made of pure light energy an they looka lil rough* this is my shiki watery light. *i look at you.* so what do you thnk?? *i smile a lil an i stab the swords in to the ground so i am not holding them up for a long time*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:04 am

"Hmmm Your Shikai is pretty good. But since Bankai is a Captain's level skill we will need to train your Shikai to Captain's level as well." Shishimaru said. He then unsheathed his sword i'll demenstrate a Captain's level Shikai for you now." Shishimaru said. "Now Blow them away, Makaze!" Shishimaru shouted. Then his sword became a long sword with a red blade. Shishimaru had winds blowing all around him. "This is my Shikai." Shishimaru said.
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 am

*watchs you an smiles* that is coool!! now what dow we do cuase if i need banki what else do i need be side just shiki?? *i ponder an watchs the wind swirl around you. i walk over an try to poke the wind an i stop before i do an i back off a lil* hehehe sorry the wind looked cool...

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:19 am

"Ok now that you've seen a Shikai, I will show you an example...of a Bankai." Shishimaru said. "Now Soar in the sky, Makaze!" Shishimaru shouted. His zanpaktou then transformed into 3 katana 2 in his hands and the other in a sheath on his back. The sky began to grow dark and stormy then lightning struck and harsh winds began to blow. "This is my Bankai Togetogeshii Makaze."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 am

*i fall to my knees for the spirit pressure an i struggle to get up an i look at you* stop i cant stand the pressure...... * i get to my knees an i grab my swords. an i holf them out* i need to get this kind of power... how do i acheiv it?? *i pounder on how you got this power* how did you reach banki??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 am

"Shishimaru deactivates his Bankai and stops releasing so much spiritual pressure. "To acheive Bankai you have to be one with your zanpaktou. You have to be able to maifest its spirit at will. For now we will just use this..." Shishimaru pulls out a human sized doll looking thing. "This tool will help to manifest your zanpaktou's spirit, all you have to do is stab your zanpaktou into it and manifest the spirit i'll tell you what to do after that."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:22 am

*i stand up an i look at you* ok,,,,, *i stab my sword in to the doll thingy an there is a huge burst of light an there is smoke as it clears you see two girls an they look at me* so what do.......... you want. *i look at them* so thies are my sword spirit.

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:28 am

"Well i guess so now i trust you two heard our conversation about learning Bankai so i'll just move on with the next part. Now to acheive Bankai you must beat your zanpaktou spirits in battle. They get to choose the style of combat and if you win you will have acheived Bankai."
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:53 am

*the two girl look at you* i think we should have a speed fight the faster the better. yes a speed fight an also a healing part. why that sister? cause she needs to know. how to heal it is part of us. *i stand there with my swords* you two are odd..... an shishi how would i do a speed fight??

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 am

(OCC: Could you please post in 3rd person. And also make your posts longer? Very Happy)

"You will find out soon enough what we mean by speed training young one". Said on of the twins. "Prepare yourself Meme chan. We finally materialized for you. But we will not go easy on you, if you can't force us to submit then your not worthy. I hope you understand". A blade then started to form in the hands of one the twin who stepped forward for the speed training. The girl started swing the blade above her head. "Step back sis, its time she started getting serious. I will enjoy this". The women then created what seemed like countless blades in the area. "Try to find the real me, Meme". The blades were scattered all over the area.

The women then took her stance and lunged herself at Meme. She moved with incredible speed and were already upon her. She made a couple of slashes in quick succession with a lot of force behind them. Meme would have to defend herself or do. During these times a zanapakuto were the wielders worst enemy in every way. All Meme had to do were force the two sisters to submit. But it wouldn't be the easiest of task. The blade that Meme had in her hand were no longer there. So she had to use one of the blades scattered in the area to defend herself now.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:26 am

*meme flash steps the attacks an grabs two swords from the ground they both normal katans. meme charges the spirit with both swords at her side.* is that all i need to do? *meme swings the katanas in a X an trys to hit the spirit* hehe take this! *meme looks at all the swords in the area.* ~what is with all the swords. is there a reason behide it but what.~

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:49 pm

"Don't look away when your fighting young one". The women said as he used a flash step and appeared behind Meme. She then made a swipe at her legs and another one at her shoulders. "Just how look you think those ridiculous katanas will work against me?". The young women seemed serious as he attack perhaps her own master in a sense. But even though Meme were the wielder of the blade. It was the spirits contained in her zanapakuto that thought he everything she knew. But in order for her to take the next step, she would have to overcome these difficulties.

As soon as the woman made a slash at her shoulder. She used another flash step appearing from above. It seems the young women were really trying to kill Meme. Her strikes were enough to shatter those measly katanas of hers. They were in no way the true watery light blades.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:06 pm

*the cuts were not as bad as they could have been. she throws to hilts at the spirit meme flashsteps behide an rock after making a distraction with the hilts. she runs away looking at all the sword ignoring the pain in her shoulder an legs. she runs in to an area with swords with chains an wires attacting the hilts to eachother.* my sword got to be in here some where.... *she grabs a set an gets in a stance ready for the spirit. she sences the spirits energy an waits for its attack.*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 am

"This is pointless. You can run Meme chan, but you can't hide". The woman said as she deflected the hilt and landed on the ground. She then waited for a few moments before moving to Meme's location. The woman appeared above and were crashing down on Meme with a lot of force. "Prepare yourself!". She said as he got closer. As she came down she made a slash.

But before she could completely reach Meme. She used another flash step appearing behind her this time. "You know in oreder to learn bankai, you will have to force us into submission. So hiding away will be a waste of time. She pick your blade up and face me little Meme. If you hesitate you will die. And that just means you are not ready for bankai". The women said as he hopped backward looking at Meme.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:21 pm

*meme smiles* who said i was hiding? *meme flash steps behide the spirit an make five slashs to her back in a sec an then trys to wrap the crod that connets the blades hilts around the spirits neck an trys to choke her* you think i am hiding now?? *meme sees to be a lil angery at the moment*

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:32 am

"Your rather brave Meme". The woman said as she grabbed the wire and then tried sinking her elbow into Meme's stomach. If landed it would deal a deadly blow to Meme. Or at least it should leave her winded for a few seconds. After try to hit Meme with her elbow, she then tried holding the wire in order to vault Meme over her shoulders. "Maybe its time i let my other half get some of the action. Before i end up killing Meme chan". She thought to herself with a smirk on her face. But at this moment in time, Meme did seem all that ready for bankai yet. She still needed to apply herself more.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 am

*meme being flexable brings her leg up blocking the elbow with her shin than she wraps it around the arm pining it to the spirits backan lets go of her swords when she feels them being pulled on an se grab the spirits overt arm an twists it to her backan holds on tight.* nice try but i do dayly streaches just in case i need to fight close range like this.

meme
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down