Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captains Meeting

+2
Ginta Shuken
Master
6 posters

Go down

Captains Meeting Empty Captains Meeting

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:13 am

The Commander found his way, in to the Captains meeting room. Standing ahead of the pile, he awaited the other captains to arrive before proceeding with the meeting. The Commander seemed to be in a foul mood now. He was having a really bad day. And that woman that drank his sake, that were so dare to him. Were making things even worst. Pluto just wanted to get things over with quickly. A couple of hell butterflies were sent to each Captain informing them of the meeting. These meetings were for a number of reasons. Though it wasn't very often, the introduction of a new captain were of the many reasons.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue230/230Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Captains Meeting Empty Re: Captains Meeting

Post  Ginta Shuken Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:46 am

Ginta shunpoed into the office and stood in his place. It wasnt often a captain's meeting was held, but for whatever it was, it had to be important. Ginta turned to look at his commander. "commander, what's wrong you look like someone pissed you to no evident end" Ginta sighs and checks to make sure his zanapktou was in its sheath at his waist.
Ginta Shuken
Ginta Shuken
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  minwu Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 am

*after receiving the hell butterfly tandokuno casually walks in.he looks as if he didn't really care what was happening but in his mind he was very interested of the cause "good to see you commander"*he then moves in his place, checks his zanpaktou then continues to wait for the rest of the captains to arrive*
minwu
minwu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue200/200Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Rikudou Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 am

raven walked into the area and walked into a room as it was the meeting room as he walked and standed by his seat and waited for something to happen as he looked around the room and saw soo..... much people here as he looked to the left then the right and had seen a man standing there (wonder:
raven was thinking about the man in the front satnding that guy looks like someone i know yes my BROTHER! no it can't be it just can't be anyway i better pay my thinking and my brain to what they are going to say...
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue400/400Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue300/300Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:22 am

"It seems most of them are here. Just a few more to come in" The Commander then looked around the room to see the Captains who were already there. There were quite a few familiar faces in the meeting room. The Captains already took there standing positions in the meeting. At least the ones who were already there. The Commander tap his feet on the ground to get their attentions. It was amazing what a reiatsu filled tap on the ground could do. It was loud enough to get there attentions. "As you all know, we have a newly appointed Captain to introduce to the ranks. His Name his Enzeru Reikon. He will be the new 11th Division Taicho". Pluto said as he looked at the other Captains and awaited the new captain to come into the room.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue230/230Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzeru Reikon Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

From the door of the meeting room Enzeru enters and begins to walk slowly towards the middle of the room.As Enzeru walks an evil aura can be felt from him eventhough Enzeru looks quite relax and calm.Enzeru then looks at every captain as all Enzeru's steps are heard for no one in the room made a noise as they look at Enzeru to anylize if he really is strong enough to be the new squad eleven taicho.Enzeru then stops in the middle of the captains and faces the commander.

"My name is Enzeru Reikon and I am the new captain of the Gotei thirteen,and as of this moment I am the strongest of the Gotei thirteen!" Enzeru then gives off an evil smile as he turns and looks at every captain with sadistic intents and finally faces the commander again,and awaits for him to speak.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue200/200Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 am

The Commander watched as Enzeru walked in and introduce. "Just another overconfident idiot. It should be interesting. The loudest are normally the weakest in my experience". The Commander then looked around at the captains in the room and smiled. "That was an interesting introduction. Not to mention you made a pretty big claim just now. But I'm sure there are a few of us who could tell you that's a false claim". Pluto said as he stood there looking at Enzeru. "Well then you need no more introductions. Si i guess we can wrap this up then". Pluto said as he dismissed everyone.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzeru Reikon Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:39 am

Enzeru turns away from the commander as he dismisses everybody from the meeting."A false claim the commander says, how wrong the he is".Enzeru says to himself as he begins to leave the meeting room still with a grin on his face."Just wait commander everything will know my power just you wait".Enzeru talks to himself again as he finally reaches the door."Well then commander I guess we will see if my claim is false in the future". Enzeru looks at the commander as he speaks his words and then leaves out the door with a evilness about him.

Enzeru Reikon
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Rikudou Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 am

raven was staying back as he watched pluto let everyone go he looked at that idoit that yelled from the middle of the room as he watched him he then looked over to pluto and was watching him and he got up and walked to the door as he slamed the door so no one can get in he then looked over to pluto who are you what is your name tell me now as raven said it in a angry tone/voice as he waited for pluto to answer.
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue400/400Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Reiatsu:
Captains Meeting Left_bar_bleue300/300Captains Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginta Shuken Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:22 am

Ginta was staying back as well though he was just sleeping against the wall. "The captain introduced at the meeting seemed very bold and hopefully hopefully he has his priorities straight." Anyway after the meeting finished, he was still tired so he sat against a wall and fell asleep. Unforunately, someone then yelled and woke him up. "oi oi shut up, im trying to sleep!"
Ginta Shuken
Ginta Shuken
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:49 am

"Your a strange one aren't you? Everyone in Soul Society knows my name. And why i are shouting?". The Commander said with an annoyed look on his face. He didn't know what to make of the man standing in front of. It would also seem that the 8th division captain were being lazy again. It's was rather common for the 8th division to be lazy. They have a reputation for it throughout all of Soul Society. Pluto then looked at Raven with a straight face. "If you want to know, which is kinda strange. I think you need to get your head checked. I go by the name of Pluto Rikudou, Captain commander of the Gotei 13". The commander said as he looked at the strange man standing before him. His whole day turned out to be very eventful and didn't make any sense at times. Maybe it was a bad dream or something.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Rikudou Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:20 am

no your lieing you can't be a rikudou it's only me and my brother left and you can't be my brother no way NO!!! as raven started to cry no no no i slam my hand into the wall as the wall had a hole in it raven then ran at the man who thinks he is a rikudou as raven swiftly kicked his leg up and waited for the man to answer
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  DaRk_LoRd Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 am

Shade shunpon at the meeting room,¨Am I invited on this meeting?¨as shade said...it seems that something´s bad gonna happen but Shade ignored it and He introduced himself to every captain there..

¨Hello there, I am the newest Captain of Kidou Corps, just call me Shade, and you know already that I am the strongest KIDO user here so better not making me bad because I am a devil when I´m bad¨as Shade give them a evil smile..
DaRk_LoRd
DaRk_LoRd
Kidou Corps Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 am

"Get a grip of yourself Captain! Every other shinigami knows me and they know my name very well. Maybe you need to get your head checked. I would recommend the pyschiatric". The cammnder said as he took a good look at the man befire him. Pluto tried to make sense of what was going on. From what Pluto can remember all of his family members are now dead.

But that would have to wait for later. There were yet another arrival in the meeting room. The kidou corps captain had arrived at the meeting. "You didn't need to introduce yourself". Pluto said with a smirk on his face as he stepped forward. "This meeting is over Shade. Raven i don't want to hear another word about this". Pluto said as he started leaving the meeting.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Rikudou Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 am

no NO NOOOOO!!! you can't be my brother raven smash's a wall and runs out this is not true i will not let this happen raven runs to the left and see's pluto walk out the front door raven speeds at pluto if you are my brother u will know this stance and then gets in me and pluto's dad's rikudou stance who's stance is this pluto then you will know it if you are my brother
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 am

The Commander shook his head at the actions of the 10th division Captain. "That stance there is an ancient one. One that the Rikudou house uses. I had almost forgotten about it, since i wasn't so fond of it". Pluto's eyes then widened as he looked at Raven. "That still doesn't prove anything right? So why don't we just leave it at that. I have no use for family relations now". The Commander said as he turned to walk away from the scene.
Master
Master
Captain Commander
Captain Commander

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Rikudou Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

so it really is you pluto rikudou you rember but your not the same why arn't you finding who killed mum and dad your not the same.raven rikudou then got up from the stance and ran off as he ran and jumped 5 feet of the ground on to a tree as he started to ran to the old rikudou temple as he was then at the rikudou temple.
Raven Rikudou
Raven Rikudou
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down