Bleach Soul RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character!

2 posters

Go down

My character! Empty My character!

Post  DaRk_LoRd Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:43 am

Name: Shade

Visual Age (for Shinigamis and Vaizard only):

Race:Shinigami

Background/History: When Shade was 4 years old, he started to attend Karate lessons. Shade loved his mother more than anything and was always attached to her. At the age of 9, Shade was with his mother and was returning from the dojo. It was a rainy day and they were heading for home, along the way, Shade noticed something by the shore line, a person who looked as though it was going to jump in the water. Shade ran to save this person but his mother couldn't understand what Shade was doing and ran after him as he approached the water. His mother grabbed Shade and saved him only to be left as a dead corpse. Shade was afraid and didn't know why his mother was bleeding and laying dead. As the years went by the family greatly missed her and began to change. Shade took the blame for her death and wonders why no one blames him. Later Shade met someone through her brother in an accident. As Shade's dad runs a at home clinic, Shade's brother was in a car crash and reported back to the Clinic. There Shade met someone as she cried for her brother. When he entered high school he met someone. As his friend, Shade helped his friend out when he was in a fight. Shade took everyone down and he and his friend made a agreement that they will always help each other out when needed.

Personality: Shade is a 18-year-old who attempts to cultivate a detached image, for which he keeps his eyebrows constantly furrowed. Shade has natural orange hair, a fact that annoys many bullies in his school, who constantly pick fights with him. Shade claims that he does not care what others think and seems to enjoy fighting the bullies. He cares to his friends and family....

Division: Kido Corps

Last edited by DaRk_LoRd on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
DaRk_LoRd
DaRk_LoRd
Kidou Corps Captain

Character sheet
Health:
My character! Left_bar_bleue100/100My character! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Skill:

Back to top Go down

My character! Empty Re: My character!

Post  Shishimaru Kusarugi Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 am

approved
Shishimaru Kusarugi
Shishimaru Kusarugi
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain

Character sheet
Health:
Reiatsu:
My character! Left_bar_bleue200/200My character! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Skill:

https://bleachsoul.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down